WE FIND SOLUTIONS.
WE KEEP THINGS SIMPLE.
WE INSTILL CONFIDENCE.
We have acted for both local and foreign developers and landowners in various structures and stages of property transactions, including site acquisitions, disposals and developments. We are often retained to provide full legal services for projects from inception through to completion, as well as customised quotes on a matter specific basis.
We pride ourselves on being commercially astute in understanding our clients’ goals, bolstered by extensive legal knowledge and industry experience, and a commitment to exceeding client expectations.
Our areas of expertise include:
- development structures and joint ventures including incorporated and unincorporated developments
- leases, incentives and other occupancy agreements
- put and call options
- foreign investment review board requirements
- stamp duty (including foreign surcharge duty and entitlement to developer exemption) and land tax implications
- property financing and security
- forced sales by mortgagee in possession, receivers and managers or liquidators
- agreements with adjoining landowners, for example, seeking to create an easement, a right of way, or a licence to use airspace
- off-the-plan contracts
- building contracts
- land subdivision, strata titles and by-laws
- disputes and litigation relating to the property development