WE FIND SOLUTIONS.
WE KEEP THINGS SIMPLE.
WE INSTILL CONFIDENCE.
Whether residential or commercial, buying or selling your property can be an exciting but nerve-wrecking experience. It could be one of the most important decisions you ever have to make.
A diligent lawyer or conveyancer will provide you with all the confidence and assistance you need in purchasing or selling your property. Our team has the expertise to guide you through all stages of a property transaction, including matters such as:
- matters for the vendor to disclose
- matters for the purchaser to check, such as pre-contract inspections (building, pest and strata)
- dealing with the agent, payment of the deposit and cooling off rights
- surveys and building certificates
- stamp duty, surcharges and refunds
- different types of restrictions (e.g. easements, covenants, zoning restrictions such as heritage listings)
- first home benefits
- foreign investment review board requirements
- buying off the plan
With our deep understanding of the industry and our dedication to customer care, we ensure the purchase or sale of property is a smooth and rewarding experience.
We provide a full range of legal services for commercial transactions, with the goal of advocating our client’s best interests. These include:
- business structures and asset protection strategy (company, trust, loan, security, insurance)
- company law (establishment, shares, partnership, joint ventures, director duties)
- purchase and sale of business or assets
- leases, licences, options (including transfer and sub-lease)
- commercial transactions and debt recovery
- commercial loans, guarantees and investments
- dispute resolution through mediation, tribunal or court proceedings